Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today is Gina's funeral. Yesterday I found out what brought an end to her life. It was heart-breaking to hear that the positive environment that we had once created for her slowly deteriorated. All the love that Jordan tried to give her was not enough to help her, and all the help he offered could not save her. Either of the two possibilities that lead to her death are just so terrible. She was a very good person!

Paul gave some good perspective yesterday when he said, in my abbreviated form, that people who are happy and create a happy environment will leave even those having a hard time feeling better.

I will strive to do that and create that environment for my friends. I would love to be a ray of sunshine for my friends...

mer

PS...I PROMISE pics of the dogs from the track tomorrow.

No comments: